GENERAL APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Eligibility, Application, and Registration to Competitions
1. The major and minor subevents of the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Expo 2019 (STEM EXPO 2019) is open to bona fide senior high schools students of PSYSC-affiliated science clubs in the Philippines;
- For interested science clubs who are not affiliated with PSYSC, it is advised that the science clubs register first for affiliation to PSYSC by fully accomplishing Form 1 PSYSC Affiliation Form and Form 2 PSYSC Affiliation Form (Roster of Science Club Members). All necessary forms and payment information can be accessed at bit.ly/affiliation-psysc.
2. Competition guidelines of all subevents of STEM EXPO 2019 can be downloaded via bit.ly/stemex19_guidelines.
3. All application forms and other necessary information for both application and registration to the competitions can also be downloaded via bit.ly/stemex19_appform.
4. All application and registration requirements must be submitted via email to email@example.com on or before their respective deadlines. (Application Deadline: 19 April 2019; Registration Deadline: 10 May 2019)
5. Application and registration payments made via direct bank deposit must be thru PSYSC Landbank account:
- Bank: Landbank of the Philippines
- Account Name: Philippine Society of Youth Science Clubs
- Account Number: 0702-1020-65
6. Application and registration payments made via Postal Money Order must be made payable only to:
- Philippine Society of Youth Science Clubs